Thomastown Physiotherapy 3 Highlands Road Thomastown Vic 3074Tel. 03 9465 0282 email@example.com General Physiotherapy Paediatric Physiotherapy
Some reasons you may seek Pediatric Physiotherapy with Thomastown Include:
- You want to optimise your child’s development
- You have concerns about your child’s posture, movement, coordination, or balance
- Your child has a diagnosed condition, such as Cerebral Palsy or Down Syndrome
- You have concerns about your child’s muscles, joints or bones
- Your child lies with their head turned to one side and/ or has a flat spot at the back of their neck
- You are concerned about your child’s feet, knees or legs
- Your child complains of pain in their joints or muscles
- Your child needs treatment following an injury, fracture, surgery or Botx injections
- Your child has Juvenile Arthritis or Haemophilia
- Or your child has one of the following conditions: Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchiectasis, Tracheo- or Bronchomalacia
Paediatric physiotherapists work with children and their families to improve the child’s ability to move.
- Comprehensive physiotherapy assessment
- Individualised, goal directed treatment
- Education to complement and support treatment
- Visits to daycares, schools, local parks and recreation and sporting venues
- Orthotic analysis and prescription
- Equipment trials, prescription and funding applications
- Botx management – assessment, education, follow-up
- Referral to other health professionals
Therapists Who Offer This Treatment
Physiotherapy can provide pain relief, improve range of movement and function.
Shock Wave Therapy is effective in the treatment of painful and chronic soft tissue conditions.
Dry needling is a modern treatment designed to ease muscular pain by inserting several filiform needles into your skin.
Clinical Pilates programs which are specifically and individually designed to your condition by your physiotherapist.
We are able to offer our patients access to a supervised hydrotherapy class at Thomastown Recreation and Aquatic Centre.
Pre & Post-Op Physio
We provide the best post-operative care to our clients & achieve excellent results; safely, quickly and professionally.
Sports Injury Treatment
Our highly successful treatment strategies will help the athlete achieve the best possible outcome – fast.
Rehabilitation of damaged and/or injured bodily functions is the core of physical therapy.
Core Stability Exercises
Our physiotherapists can instruct you to develop strong core stability.
Problems with incontinence? We can help switch on your muscles to help this problem disappear.