Thomastown Physiotherapy 3 Highlands Road Thomastown Vic 3074Tel. 03 9465 0282 firstname.lastname@example.org General Physiotherapy Paediatric Physiotherapy
The most common conditions treated with shockwave therapy are:
- Achilles Tendonopathies
- Patella-Femoral Syndrome (Runner’s Knee)
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Bursitis / Tear Gluteal Region
- Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Pain Syndrome)
- Shin Splints
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
- Lateral Elbow Pain
What is Shockwave Therapy?
What we do:
- All Physiotherapists at Thomastown Physiotherapy have extensive training and accreditation for the use of shortwave therapy.
- We are highly skilled in the assessment and application for a range of pathologies.
- At Thomastown Physiotherapy we welcome any referrals for shockwave therapy.
- If any further information is required, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thomastown Physiotherapy is proud to introduce the latest technology in evidence based practice on chronic pain management internationally. Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy, or ESWT, has a proven 80% clinical efficiency in the treatment of painful and chronic soft tissue conditions such as plantar fasciitis.
Vanessa Lo Nigro
Physiotherapy can provide pain relief, improve range of movement and function.
Dry needling is a modern treatment designed to ease muscular pain by inserting several filiform needles into your skin.
Clinical Pilates programs which are specifically and individually designed to your condition by your physiotherapist.
We are able to offer our patients access to a supervised hydrotherapy class at Thomastown Recreation and Aquatic Centre.
Pre & Post-Op Physio
We provide the best post-operative care to our clients & achieve excellent results; safely, quickly and professionally.
Sports Injury Treatment
Our highly successful treatment strategies will help the athlete achieve the best possible outcome – fast.
Rehabilitation of damaged and/or injured bodily functions is the core of physical therapy.
Core Stability Exercises
Our physiotherapists can instruct you to develop strong core stability.
We work with children and their families to improve the child's ability to move and participate in all the things they need to.
Problems with incontinence? We can help switch on your muscles to help this problem disappear.