Thomastown Physiotherapy 3 Highlands Road Thomastown Vic 3074Tel. 03 9465 0282 firstname.lastname@example.org General Physiotherapy Paediatric Physiotherapy
Benefits of physiotherapy
- We can help regain pain-free movement
- Prevent injury recurrences
- Reduces back pain, neck pain, headaches, or any other joint, muscle, or nerve pain.
- Avoid surgery
- Improve mobility
- Stroke recovery optimisation
- Injury recovery
- Prevention of falls
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions
- Manage age-related issues
Your physiotherapist will perform a consultation and physical assessment to determine the cause of the problem before choosing the appropriate technique that works best.
What we do:
- We provide hands-on treatment
- Other options may include treatments such as hydrotherapy and individual supervised gym sessions.
- We treat private patients, Work cover, TAC and Veteran Affairs patients.
- Tyro is available for direct claiming through the health funds.
- Concession card holders and students are offered a discount.
When arriving to see a physiotherapist, you may have concerns as to what will happen over the course of your session. You may also wonder why and what the therapist is doing. In general, physiotherapists will utilise the following treatment techniques and tailor these to meet your needs.
- Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- Joint Mobilisation
- Joint Manipulation
- Maitland Technique
Therapists Who Offer This Treatment
Shock Wave Therapy is effective in the treatment of painful and chronic soft tissue conditions.
Dry needling is a modern treatment designed to ease muscular pain by inserting several filiform needles into your skin.
Clinical Pilates programs which are specifically and individually designed to your condition by your physiotherapist.
We are able to offer our patients access to a supervised hydrotherapy class at Thomastown Recreation and Aquatic Centre.
Pre & Post-Op Physio
We provide the best post-operative care to our clients & achieve excellent results; safely, quickly and professionally.
Sports Injury Treatment
Our highly successful treatment strategies will help the athlete achieve the best possible outcome – fast.
Rehabilitation of damaged and/or injured bodily functions is the core of physical therapy.
Core Stability Exercises
Our physiotherapists can instruct you to develop strong core stability.
We work with children and their families to improve the child's ability to move and participate in all the things they need to.
Problems with incontinence? We can help switch on your muscles to help this problem disappear.