Thomastown Physiotherapy 3 Highlands Road Thomastown Vic 3074Tel. 03 9465 0282 firstname.lastname@example.org General Physiotherapy Paediatric Physiotherapy
Indications for Hydrotherapy?
- Back Pain
- Whiplash and other Neck Pain
- Shoulder and Upper Limb Injuries
- Hip and Lower Limb Injuries
- Work and accident related injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Post Operative Rehabilitation
Strengthening exercises can be performed in a low gravity environment.
How does Hydrotherapy Work?
- The heated pool relaxes muscles and therefore relieves pain
- The hydrostatic effect of the water pressure increases blood circulation
- The buoyancy effect of the water assists movement creating a massage effect while relieving the stress of gravity
We are able to offer our patients access to a supervised hydrotherapy class at Thomastown Recreation and Aquatic Centre.
Class: Tuesdays; 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Therapists Who Offer This Treatment
Physiotherapy can provide pain relief, improve range of movement and function.
Shock Wave Therapy is effective in the treatment of painful and chronic soft tissue conditions.
Dry needling is a modern treatment designed to ease muscular pain by inserting several filiform needles into your skin.
Clinical Pilates programs which are specifically and individually designed to your condition by your physiotherapist.
Pre & Post-Op Physio
We provide the best post-operative care to our clients & achieve excellent results; safely, quickly and professionally.
Sports Injury Treatment
Our highly successful treatment strategies will help the athlete achieve the best possible outcome – fast.
Rehabilitation of damaged and/or injured bodily functions is the core of physical therapy.
Core Stability Exercises
Our physiotherapists can instruct you to develop strong core stability.
We work with children and their families to improve the child's ability to move and participate in all the things they need to.
Problems with incontinence? We can help switch on your muscles to help this problem disappear.