Thomastown Physiotherapy 3 Highlands Road Thomastown Vic 3074Tel. 03 9465 0282 email@example.com General Physiotherapy Paediatric Physiotherapy
The Benefits of Clinical Pilates Include:
- Improved posture and motor control
- Better core stability and strength
- Better muscular control and coordination
- Correction of poor body mechanics that underlie injuries
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention of future re-injury
- Improved flexibility and balance
- Improved body awareness
- Relief of tension and fatigue
Our clinical Pilates classes are conducted by a qualified physiotherapist and is covered by private health insurance.
- Vanessa runs Clinical Pilates classes on a weekly basis in our clinic
- Monday afternoons (1:1)
- Thursday at 2pm (Group Clinical Pilates classes)
- Thursday at 5pm (Group Clinical Pilates classes)
- Group classes run for 30 minutes
Vanessa uses mat based Clinical Pilates to educate you on how to activate your core muscles, improve strength and prevent injuries.
Initial Assessment: $75
1:1 Clinical Pilates Class: $75
Group Clinical Pilates Class: $30
Pack of 10 1:1 Clinical Pilates Class: $675
Pack of 10 Group Clinical Pilates Class: $270
Therapists Who Offer This Treatment
Vanessa Lo Nigro
Physiotherapy can provide pain relief, improve range of movement and function.
Shock Wave Therapy is effective in the treatment of painful and chronic soft tissue conditions.
Dry needling is a modern treatment designed to ease muscular pain by inserting several filiform needles into your skin.
We are able to offer our patients access to a supervised hydrotherapy class at Thomastown Recreation and Aquatic Centre.
Pre & Post-Op Physio
We provide the best post-operative care to our clients & achieve excellent results; safely, quickly and professionally.
Sports Injury Treatment
Our highly successful treatment strategies will help the athlete achieve the best possible outcome – fast.
Rehabilitation of damaged and/or injured bodily functions is the core of physical therapy.
Core Stability Exercises
Our physiotherapists can instruct you to develop strong core stability.
We work with children and their families to improve the child's ability to move and participate in all the things they need to.
Problems with incontinence? We can help switch on your muscles to help this problem disappear.